Demogorgon is second least chosen killer and they will do an event about stranger things ???

I hope that with this they realize that they must do something for him because it is a shame for all the fans of strange things

Comments

  • I've been thinking that the Stranger Things event and the demoPLS stream yesterday are because of how low the numbers were. I can't imagine Netflix or BHVR is happy about Demogorgon not being played that often.

  • I see a huge number of Steve and Nancy in my lobbies. It's just like the Silent Hill chapter, I don't see Pyramid Head often but I almost always have a Cheryl in my lobbies when playing killer.

  • His gameplay is fine but some people just prefer other characters. I hope they don’t give him an insane buff just so people play him

  • Portals need to be buffed and that's about it really. Maybe when you place them they're active instead of having to go through them. That way he's not worse Hag.

  • I don't know but maybe this because Stranger Things season 4 is coming.

  • It doesn't seem they have even skins prepared for demo. It's just a lame streams with lame celebrities that are made like a big deal.

  • Hopefully they'll buff demo and buff Steve's perks. It'd make sense since Netflix would like their monster star to be played more.

  • @Bradyguy99 said:

    Portals need to be buffed and that's about it really. Maybe when you place them they're active instead of having to go through them. That way he's not worse Hag.

    That would actually be a nerf, since Survivors could just break them right away, giving you no time to set up.

    His portals and his stealth need buffs, and he needs a huge addon rework, his best addon is common, so that should be a red flag for BHVR that something isn't right.

  • I'd like his portals to be like Freddys - after you've placed your last if you place another it consumes the first. As it stands your portals are too much in the survivors control.