Unable to start the game

The same thing that happened when the bbq event started, I'm unable to get past the first screen because it keep saying "Cannot connect to online services". And yes I have restarted, multiple times, nothing is working.

Comments

  • The same thing that happened when the bbq event started, I'm unable to get past the first screen because it keep saying "Cannot connect to online services". And yes I have restarted, multiple times, nothing is working.

    Ps4 is currently experiencing connection issues that the devs are working on. Not sure about pc and Xbox tho

  • This was posted on Twitter hope it helps!  :)
  • @Mr_Jay_Stark said:
    This was posted on Twitter hope it helps!  :)

    Thank you

  • @jwentzel987 said:
    BigBadPiggy said:

    The same thing that happened when the bbq event started, I'm unable to get past the first screen because it keep saying "Cannot connect to online services". And yes I have restarted, multiple times, nothing is working.

    Ps4 is currently experiencing connection issues that the devs are working on. Not sure about pc and Xbox tho

    Thanks

  • @Mr_Jay_Stark said:
    This was posted on Twitter hope it helps!  :)

    Thank you

    No problem! Hopefully they fix it soon! Hope to see you in the fog!  :)