I don't know about you but
The shards we get for the daily login. I'm not really inclined to spend these shards on the cosmetics. I'm going to save up what I have for the next killer dlc that's not licensed.
The shards we get for the daily login. I'm not really inclined to spend these shards on the cosmetics. I'm going to save up what I have for the next killer dlc that's not licensed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since I never use them, I’m currently on a key collecting mission to see how many I can acquire for Nea from the bloodweb.
All my shards are spent on extra BPs each week in the shrine