Perk window search features

With so many perks in the game, there's barely any time to set your perks in order in match lobby before a game starts. I often find myself running out time setting my perks simply because I can not find the perk I want in time.

What I suggest is a search bar where you can simply type the name of the perk or if you want to be console friendly, a category that organizes certain type of perks to its own category and displays only the ones you are interested in.

For example, Exhaustion perks would go into: Survival category.

Whatever the solution would be, I think it is important that the devs start to look into ways how to make the lobby match preparation time more efficient, comfortable, and smooth experience.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I agree it can be annoying. I feel they should do what DBD mobile do and separate the perks into different categories.

    Or make a like and dislike system. Where you would like your favorite perks and it be in the 1st page of the perks

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I agree it can be annoying. I feel they should do what DBD mobile do and separate the perks into different categories.

    Or make a like and dislike system. Where you would like your favorite perks and it be in the 1st page of the perks

    I could really get behind the like system where you just favorite your most useful perks to be displayed on the first page.

  • @Sunbreaker7 said:

    With so many perks in the game, there's barely any time to set your perks in order in match lobby before a game starts. I often find myself running out time setting my perks simply because I can not find the perk I want in time.

    What I suggest is a search bar where you can simply type the name of the perk or if you want to be console friendly, a category that organizes certain type of perks to its own category and displays only the ones you are interested in.

    For example, Exhaustion perks would go into: Survival category.

    Whatever the solution would be, I think it is important that the devs start to look into ways how to make the lobby match preparation time more efficient, comfortable, and smooth experience.

    There are a ton of QoL changes the devs should implement.

    The problem however is that the devs take centuries to make those changes actually happen :]

  • Something like that would be need. Definitely would save me a lot of time! I am blind, even if I follow the order they appear in, I won't be able to find it for a while usually!