Give the Clown boomerang pies to throw
Clown could use some love. I say give him boomerang pies which circle back and fly until they hit an object or a survivor. It would be hilarious and terrifying to play against.
Clown could use some love. I say give him boomerang pies which circle back and fly until they hit an object or a survivor. It would be hilarious and terrifying to play against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"boomerang pies"
?????
You say that like it's a thing
Isn't that just a frisbee with whipped cream topping? I could throw frisbee's with whipped cream. Death frisbees. With razor blades. And poisoned whipped cream.
If clown threw pies I would never play survivors again! I would be a clown main!
I see them flying in an arc so it would require a little more skill than say a Huntress hatchet. But imagine being able to lob one around a corner or through a building window and hit hiding survivors. It would be so fun to play. Devs what do you think? Is that doable or beyond the game's engine/program abilities?