Simultaneous Queue for Killer/Survivor
I think being able to queue for survivor and killer at the same time would help with queue times and matchmaking. I don't know how feasible it is for this game but just throwing it out there.
I think being able to queue for survivor and killer at the same time would help with queue times and matchmaking. I don't know how feasible it is for this game but just throwing it out there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How do you mean? You can't play killer and survivor at the same time that would be pretty damn hard lmao. Its also a case that theres 4 survivors per 1 killer so killers have to wait longer generally as theres more people needing to match with them for it, while survivors are just thrown into a lobby with other survivors. The killers have to wait their turn to get a lobby. Part of having an asymmetrical game I guess
You would just get pulled into a lobby where you would have a minute to prep your loadout. You would know you were the killer because you would see the killer, and the survivor because you can't. I think its pretty straight forward.
Basically, a quick join option where you hop in the first lobby available regardless of role. It would still have to follow appropriate matchmaking (lol). Honestly, I'd like that a lot.
I think I understand now. It would be nice to see something like that if they could figure it out, but honestly I see that just being another way to play as survivor lmao its always quicker.