ICP in dbd
Yo seen this on Facebook.
This clown skin would be crazy in dbd I know they got a lot of backlash for their music but omg I'm a clown main and I loved mr.puddles but please let this happen lol
Yo seen this on Facebook.
This clown skin would be crazy in dbd I know they got a lot of backlash for their music but omg I'm a clown main and I loved mr.puddles but please let this happen lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dear God no
How many times can I ask myself, “Why!?”
This would be a beautiful skin. This skin would have to make me retire MR.Puddles skin for him.
...no. I don't much care about ICP or juggalows, I just don't want to actively cater to them.
The one thing great about icp is the episode from znation that's it.