Sorry but Behavior is just a small indie company so you're going to have to buy some more auric cells to motivate them. /s
Jokes aside can you explain what you did to make this happen? I've never seen this happen to Pyramid Head, I thought this glitch was exclusive to Freddy.
I've been playing for quite a while now and during that time it would always be appropriate to see a thread with this title. At this point I'm convinced that the answer to your question is "no". They can't.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry but Behavior is just a small indie company so you're going to have to buy some more auric cells to motivate them. /s
Jokes aside can you explain what you did to make this happen? I've never seen this happen to Pyramid Head, I thought this glitch was exclusive to Freddy.
I've been playing for quite a while now and during that time it would always be appropriate to see a thread with this title. At this point I'm convinced that the answer to your question is "no". They can't.
They're too busy pumping out new paid content so they can please their shareholders. Sorry.