Why are we able to play for about a minute before “match cancelled” pops up?!

Kinda getting sick of it.

  • wait to find lobby
  • wait for that one annoying survivor that won’t ready up
  • wait for offering screen
  • wait for excruciatingly long loading screen
  • start to play, find gen, start repairing
  • match ends
  • ”match cancelled due to a player disconnecting”
  • wait for another excruciatingly long loading screen.

Comments

  • I assumed it was some crappy bug that was going to be super annoying but at least according to Ace above me, it's something someone is doing on purpose...

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    It's an exploit. Some people on Twitch, who actively play with Fog Whisperers have done this exploit, on stream, and nothing has been done. Actually - I think the person who did it ended up getting Dwightcrow codes to give away.

    Yeah I´ve seen that too. Propably more people are aware of this now thanks to them...getting an exclusive charm doesn´t seem like an appropriate punishment for that imo.

    Edit: It also happens "legitimately", some people I got to know over DBD that play SWF regularly had it happen to them, and they had no reason to lie about that to me.

  • I know. So annoying. Most of the time I'll just be kneeling down to cleanse a totem all happy..then The Entity is like 'Syke!' And back to the lobby. I guess it's good she still has a sense of humour and all....but come on. 😢

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    It's an exploit. Some people on Twitch, who actively play with Fog Whisperers have done this exploit, on stream, and nothing has been done. Actually - I think the person who did it ended up getting Dwightcrow codes to give away.

    It’s ridiculous