Survivors, what are your favorite off-meta builds?

Hello fellow survivors. I'm tired of sweating and also the full meta builds and the same ~10 perks that keep appearing on those. What are your favorite not-so-meta builds that are fun to play? I have done random perks, but I think I rather prefer builds that make at least some sense.

Comments

  • I don't even know what's meta, I'm fairly new and only just Dinged rank 8. My favourite perks are Sprint Burst and Spine Chill, I don't even like playing without them. But with those two I'll run these different combinations;

    Resilience, Vigil. - Quick Gen, quick getaway.

    Urban evasion, We'll Make it - Hook 'n Heal (I don't have Borrowed Time yet or I'll replace Spine chill with it for this)

    Kindred and Hope/Adrenaline.

    These are all probably meta perks but to a novice like me, these are pretty much all the perks I use.

  • I'm not a survivor main, but my favorite build has to be this:

    Aftercare - teamwide aura reading at the cost of placing yourself first. Also helps teammates know where you are when under its effects, leading to better solo cooperation.

    Head On - A versatile perk that can be very useful at the right time.

    Inner Strength - A healing perk that encourages totem destruction

    Were gonna live forever - Encouragement for altruism that counters the downside of Aftercare.