New Trapper Mori Idea.
Hello, everyone knows about the Trapper Mori, i think he needs a rework on his mori, i have the suggestion about this new Mori.
Image 1: The animation Mori starts with trapper putting up a Bear Trap, near of injured survivor.
Here the Trapper takes the injured survivor and tries get him close to the Bear Trap.
Image 3: Trapper with his Foot struggles with Surv Head triying go down his head to Bear Trap.
Image 4: It's a representation how looks the Mori, Survivor Dying by a Bear Trap on his head.
I think this Mori could be more better than the original Mori.
(I'm gonna think about Wraith Mori too)...




Comments
I like it, its fitting, plus I thought the same thing. Cool overall well done
I like the effort you put into this post but this idea was already posted a LOT.
Unfortunately the devs said that reworking mori animations isn't on their priority list currently :/