Equate the action of the survivor's "Evader" logo to the action of the killer's "Gatekeeper" logo"

Please equate the action of the "Evader" survivor's logo to the action of the "Gatekeeper" killer's logo, or change the "Gatekeeper" principle of operation from the default accrual of points after a time interval to the action aimed at gaining points of the emblem. At the moment, this emblem gives automatic filling without the participation of a maniac, which gives an absolute advantage as a passive set of the emblem and as a result of the rank of maniacs.

Comments

  • This looks like it went through google translate and is hard to decipher so ill put it in simple terms that hopefully contains your original message

    Killer emblems being more passive give killers a big advantage when it comes to ranking compared to survivors

    Just as the survivor has a emblem that relies on chase killers should have one as well

    In its current state it makes it easier for killers to rank up passively than it is for survivors to rank up passively

  • @bjorksnas said:

    This looks like it went through google translate and is hard to decipher so ill put it in simple terms that hopefully contains your original message

    Killer emblems being more passive give killers a big advantage when it comes to ranking compared to survivors

    Just as the survivor has a emblem that relies on chase killers should have one as well

    In its current state it makes it easier for killers to rank up passively than it is for survivors to rank up passively

    I'm sorry, it's a translator. I thank you for understanding the complex text. Thank you for your opinion on the translator, now I will use another. Thank you for the answer. In their native language, the forum writes that the survivors are scary and constantly ask to reduce their capabilities, even though this is already happening in each chapter. "" Just as the survivor has an emblem that relies on the pursuit, the killers should also have an emblem. "" They agree with the almost mirror fourth survivor and fourth maniac, except that the survivor has fines in each emblem, and the maniac practically does not have them. And also the maniac has moments that facilitate the receipt of emblems, which survivors also do not have. "" In its current state, it is easier for killers to rank passively than passive survivors "" I will clarify that the survivors do not have a completely passive set of emblems, except for stealth in the radius of terror, and the maniac receives points passively for almost everything and having a clear power advantage receives the rest. It's like playing in God's mode against bots on difficulty, only if you don't know how to play at all you will lose, even at the same time how much I know not to go into minus rank. What I also consider should not be and should be normal as for the survivors, so that the maniacs go into minus with a good game. I hope you understand my opinion about the emblems. Now I use the Promt translator, I hope he does better with translation.