Whuh?
So, Deadly Deceit - bugged and all that. But I found a bug (maybe?) that I haven't seen anybody mention yet.
Instead of having to get 20,000 I just had to get... 1.
One whole bloodpoint. It's the same for the Productive Day challenge. Is this part of the hotfix, and I just missed something?
Comments
yeah saw that today as well. Was the last open challenge for me and I already got like 12k but today it was just done..
Don't use offerings, play killers that aren't bugged aka huntress, legion, bubba and someone else can say the rest, those are the only ones I know aren't bugged.
It's not that I wasn't getting Bloodpoints, I only needed one bloodpoint to finish the challenge, and I swear before I clicked on it it still had 20,000.
Ohhhh I probably misread it, I thought you said that you only got 1 point from 20k, my bad.
Most likely some band-aid fix. And it makes sense, it is a grindy challenge anyway, so nobody loses something special and it helps that people get it done before Level 2 drops.