Walking on rocks as a killer in Yamahoka ?
Do we talk about it or is it something devs don't care about ?
I mean, honestly, bug is here sicne the map release and what do you do guys ? Ah ye, releasing new skins.
Do we talk about it or is it something devs don't care about ?
I mean, honestly, bug is here sicne the map release and what do you do guys ? Ah ye, releasing new skins.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can do the same as a Survivor tho, but I hope it gets fixed soon, same the Haddonfield infinite creating bushes.
Don't forget the new giant rock that has appeared right next to shack making the loop even safer than it already was...jeezus I hope that isn't intended.
omg I do that every time I get yamaoka, it's fun
Walking on rocks isnt all that bad considering both killer and survivor can do it. There is much nastier bugs to fix.