Stuck on a hill... again!

It happened to me on 3 different occasions. The left side of the hill behind the rock before the edge. There is nothing you can do but to wait for crows so the killer will down you and hook you. Anyone having the same problems?

75461EB2-7606-4291-897D-195AD922EF36.jpeg


Tagged: AcknowledgedMod

Comments

  • Yep, happened to me as well. I can't even believe this became a bug again, what is the team even doing? Do they play the game?

    Not to mention they bring back the DC penalty on top of this without making sure their game isn't bug-free either.

    It's a shame, this game has a lot of potential but thank god for the steam sale. Abandoning this garbage until they decide to start fixing game breaking issues and balance the game properly.

  • That happened to me. Eventually I was able to crouch walk out of it. Took a bit of effort though.

  • I played against a group of survivors who got stuck a few times last night.

  • Hey, is it possible if it happens again, that you take a screenshot of the tile name? :) Just open the settings and it tells you which tile it is in the bottom right.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Can confirm, the hills are hongry again. Someone on my team last night got stuck in the exact same spot of a hill on Groaning Storehouse.

    Are they the next killer? ‘The Hills’... 🤣

  • @removethepenalty said:

    Yep, happened to me as well. I can't even believe this became a bug again, what is the team even doing? Do they play the game?

    Not to mention they bring back the DC penalty on top of this without making sure their game isn't bug-free either.

    It's a shame, this game has a lot of potential but thank god for the steam sale. Abandoning this garbage until they decide to start fixing game breaking issues and balance the game properly.

    What I experienced before, it was at the bottom of the hill. And the killer can get stuck too. I believe the devs are playing the game as well. Just hope and pray that they can fix the bug.

  • @ohhhhamburgers said:

    That happened to me. Eventually I was able to crouch walk out of it. Took a bit of effort though.

    Good for you. I tried but my fingers are tired. So I let the crows do the work. 😢

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    Hey, is it possible if it happens again, that you take a screenshot of the tile name? :) Just open the settings and it tells you which tile it is in the bottom right.

    I will try. But probably I will avoid this tile while playing unless I try it with friends. I play with PS4. So I hope it is the same.

  • It happened to me on Coal Tower, but I was playing killer and I somehow got unstuck, I can't tell how exa. The new hills have all sorts of invisible hitboxes.

  • 20201030025433_1.jpg

    Got stuck and just spun in a circle bobbing up and down until I got unstuck.

  • Yes, henche the chapter "Silent HILL". Very stealthy killer.

  • I can confirm that, this hill is hungry for Survs legs, I got stuck twice at this place and one guy got stuck in the same match at the same place. Hillbilly must save me from here, he can't pick me up, but second time I was able to crawl away and fall down from the hill. It's really good experience from this game.