Hi... Unfortunately I lost my progress from about 2 hours from now on when I write this. I had 44 level on Adam and 16 on Spirit. Now I have 40 and 9. I really need that progress and not wasting time is important for me. Can someone help me? @Peanits ?
I've had this issue for a long time (it keeps recurring and random times), and I was in contact with support and they haven't been able to help me, of course they may able to now, since it's quite some time now since I were in contact with them about it. However, this issue is different from losing all progress.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/31/if-you-have-lost-all-of-your-save-data-please-read-this#latest
Someone should be able to help you there.
I did
I hope they'll give me some bloodpoints or something
I really like new chapter and now I'm a little bit delayed with leveling so sad
I've had this issue for a long time (it keeps recurring and random times), and I was in contact with support and they haven't been able to help me, of course they may able to now, since it's quite some time now since I were in contact with them about it. However, this issue is different from losing all progress.