What is prestige?

I finally got my trapper to level 50, but then I leveled up his prestige thingy and I lost all my progress??

Comments

  • You will lose all your Add Ons, Offerings and Perks on your Trapper, and will gain a piece of Clothing. P1 will be the Weapon for KIllers and the Top for Survivors, P2 will be the Body for Killers and Bottom for Survivors and P3 will be the Mask/Head.

    The cosmetics you get will be bloody, those are the standard Cosmetics with Blood on it. So if you would like that, you can prestige and grind again. If you dont care for this, dont prestige, it does not give you anything beside the Cosmetics.

    They talked about giving rewards for Prestiging, but there is no information or any date, so prestiging and expecting an awesome reward will not really work out.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    You will lose all your Add Ons, Offerings and Perks on your Trapper, and will gain a piece of Clothing. P1 will be the Weapon for KIllers and the Top for Survivors, P2 will be the Body for Killers and Bottom for Survivors and P3 will be the Mask/Head.

    The cosmetics you get will be bloody, those are the standard Cosmetics with Blood on it. So if you would like that, you can prestige and grind again. If you dont care for this, dont prestige, it does not give you anything beside the Cosmetics.

    They talked about giving rewards for Prestiging, but there is no information or any date, so prestiging and expecting an awesome reward will not really work out.

    D***, I was getting better with Trapper, but I lost everything and I don't really feel like spending all of those blood points again...

  • @shiffpup2 said:

    I finally got my trapper to level 50, but then I leveled up his prestige thingy and I lost all my progress??

    It's The Entity's cosmic joke. Sorry you fell for it man....😔

  • @shiffpup2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1715770#Comment_1715770

    D***, I was getting better with Trapper, but I lost everything and I don't really feel like spending all of those blood points again...

    Luckily for you, a double blood points weekend just started, you'll get perks back up in no time

  • You get a higher chance of rarer offerings/addons for each prestige level. Prestige caps at level three.

  • Prestige is a joke in DBD. You lose everything only to gain a bloody cosmetic (look at your cosmetics for Trapper and you have a very, very slightly increased chance for rarer add-ons and offerings.

    Luckily, there’s a double BP event going on now, so you can quickly get him back to level 50! Just be more careful next time so you don’t prestige him again.

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1715821#Comment_1715821

    Luckily for you, a double blood points weekend just started, you'll get perks back up in no time

    Oh THAT'S why I'm getting so many blood points today! Thanks!