"Explore the Stranger Things Chapter" Are they just going to play Nancy/Steve/Demo or..?
Or we should expect something more? It would be really a shame if they are just going to play ST characters.
Or we should expect something more? It would be really a shame if they are just going to play ST characters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
God I hope those charms are just "hey guys, here's the code" without limits or BS.
That last one starts at 1am and I have assignments due the next two days.
I believe its a code given out that is usable for the duration of the stream; although I could be mistaken, this is what I've heard
I can manage that, but if they pull the stupid "awww, just watch a little bit longer, we'll drop the code SoOoOn!" for 2 hours like most of the fog whisperers have been doing for the last week, I'm gonna flip my #########.
If you wanna DwightCrow charm I'd suggest BoxGhost, she gives out 10 at a time (so 100 uses) and does it on the hour, every single hour, without fail (provided she isn't in a game).
I got it from miladyconfetti I believe, she was doing it every half hour one day and only had about 50 viewers.
Oh confetti is a legend lol