"No more tricks, only treats"
Well when I was playing on Haddonfield and had a survivor go through a bush and a tree next to a pallet, then I try to go through the same thing and get stuck. That was a mighty fine trick you pulled on me.
Well when I was playing on Haddonfield and had a survivor go through a bush and a tree next to a pallet, then I try to go through the same thing and get stuck. That was a mighty fine trick you pulled on me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Just go around 4head"
Sounds like your killer has been eating too much candy...