Next killer theme

Who would you like to get a theme next gonna stick to originals however I would like Nurse but think it's gonna be clown. Won't include Trapper since default chase should be his theme.

Comments

  • I want to see Huntress and Wraith's but I want to see Clowns more. It's just because Clown I'm not entirely sure how it would sound. All I can think is something circus-like.

  • As a Legion main and big fan of rock music I don't want anything else than a Legion chase music.


    But they already announced that Clown will be the next rework so he'll get one next.

  • the nurse, with original theme including slow synth and dissonant guitar with an occasional blink of a heartbeat monitor in the back, and when the chase starts, it just gets faster and faster, and iron lung noises can be heard in the background. Would raise the anxiety of facing this killer even more than usual.

  • like to see Spirit or Legion get a theme/new chase music.