Should we change the hatch spawning offering?

I like how the devs added more offerings to the game, but I think the annotated blueprint (tremendously increases the chance of the hatch spawning in the shack) and the other offering where it increases the chance of the hatch spawning in a main building, should be secret offerings. Anytime somebody uses these on me as a killer, I just immediately run to the shack to see if the hatch spawned there. Sometimes I actually am like “oh thanks for telling me where the hatch will spawn this game so I don’t have to do the work.”

and I know that it doesn’t guarantee the hatch spawning there, but it’s just the fact that it should be a secret to the survivors because it gives it away to the killers otherwise

Comments

  • As if this offering wasn't annoying enough with a 4 man SWF key squad.

  • @lowiq said:

    As if this offering wasn't annoying enough with a 4 man SWF key squad.

    If you have 3 or 4 people alive at the end, especially with a key, chances are they will most likely find the hatch either way. And if they have a key they can open the hatch instead of going to open the doors. And if there’s only 1 left with a key, you can close the hatch and go patrol the doors while the last guy finds the hatch and opens it and exits anyway. It doesn’t make much of a difference.

    Plus a lot of the times this offering has been used on me, the hatch didnt spawn in the shack.

  • Also since the killer has access to this offering as well, they can almost guarantee a 4K if three are sacrificed and the last one is looking for hatch or if a team DCs/Suicides for the last one to get hatch. Idk tho just a thought.

  • @zackdaylight said:

    I like how the devs added more offerings to the game, but I think the annotated blueprint (tremendously increases the chance of the hatch spawning in the shack) and the other offering where it increases the chance of the hatch spawning in a main building, should be secret offerings. Anytime somebody uses these on me as a killer, I just immediately run to the shack to see if the hatch spawned there. Sometimes I actually am like “oh thanks for telling me where the hatch will spawn this game so I don’t have to do the work.”

    and I know that it doesn’t guarantee the hatch spawning there, but it’s just the fact that it should be a secret to the survivors because it gives it away to the killers otherwise

    Just remove these and the basement ones from the game.

    We really don't need more useless garbage in our bloodwebs