Hey, cause you haven't had it uploaded yet, I'm doing this. I advice you to read the rules. Naming and shaming isn't allowed - please report them in the game and send additional evidence to support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will say right now for some reason it won't take my images or video but I had a hacker in my game. First time on console.
Hey, cause you haven't had it uploaded yet, I'm doing this. I advice you to read the rules. Naming and shaming isn't allowed - please report them in the game and send additional evidence to support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com
Please read our forum rules. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/137-forum-rules