First time playing ghost face, holy ######### jesus
How come when I play ghost face it feels like survivors can reveal me from halfway across the map. But when I go against him I can't reveal him even when I'm staring right at him?
How come when I play ghost face it feels like survivors can reveal me from halfway across the map. But when I go against him I can't reveal him even when I'm staring right at him?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
His reveal is busted.
It is the same reason why when I play Survivor, my teammates are potatoes and when I play Killer, they are Elite Death Squads. The Universe hates us.
Confirmation Bias
My favourite is getting revealed behind cover :P
Because when you play him you realize you get revealed by the dumbest reasons. And you see every reveal happen to you.
When you play survivor you sometimes get BS reveals or no reveal. Meanwhile your teammates could be revealing him left and right. So your personal experience is way different and all you know is you can’t reveal him when you actually can.
My tip to you is don’t wait until the last second to hide behind cover because of latency. If the survivor reveals you on their screen you are revealed on your screen even though you had already went behind cover to hide.
I see a lot of people complain about his reveal not working. A lot of people don’t know they have to center him at the middle of the screen, keep it centered for about 0.5 seconds, about the minimum distance to reveal which might also be different than normal because of addons, and that 20% of his body needs to show before you start revealing. If BHVR caved to all these complaints on ghostface not being revealed then ghost face would never have a power.
The reveal is buggy but a lot of it I think has to do with dedicated servers and latency.