The archive challenges favor survivor players too much
Since the last 1-2 tomes I've noticed a growing bias for survivors in terms of missions. Just taking a look at the current mission page will show you more survivor- than killer-missions. Even one of the killer quests can't be accessed without clearing a survivor mission first.
I wish BHVR would give killers an equal opportunity to gain Rift fragments while also not forcing us to play a role we don't want to play.
Comments
The only thing I don't like about the challenges is that the blight ones are insanely difficult If you don't play the blight ever.
I tried to do one and couldn't get anywhere close to getting it done.
You need 4 Survivors for 1 Killer, if they make the same amount of challenges for both sides it will lead to massive queues for Killers because people wouldnt finish them as fast as they do now and keep playing Killer, it already happened in the first tome. Thats also the reason why Survivor challenges are slower to get and farmier.
Where you see bias I see developers actually improving one of the mistakes they made with challenges at the beggining.
This.