Why is every killer tunneling Adam?
Every match I have been in the killer has gunned for me (Adam) and every other Adam in the lobby.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
true
Because chances are you have the shittiest perks, making you the easier target.
yeah I was getting tunneled in autohaven wreckers while using Adam. It became so bad that even the killer hesitated hitting other survivors who were body blocking. I even successfully hid from the killer however, the killer would not leave the vicinity of my location and ignored several survivors doing gens and healing.
Most likely don't enough of a load out to compete. Take out the weakest link first. Really good strategy by the killer even if you don't like it.