Bbq&chilli issue after latest patch today.
I'll keep this one simple does anyone have the issue with Bbq&chilli after the patch today? I don't get awarded my post trial bloodpoints this happend 3 games in a row anyone else has this issue?
I'll keep this one simple does anyone have the issue with Bbq&chilli after the patch today? I don't get awarded my post trial bloodpoints this happend 3 games in a row anyone else has this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
..man, it'd ######### suck if BBQ broke right in front of a 2x BP weekend.
I think they broke it I'm hoping for a few reactions to confirm this
I haven't played today yet, but this would be some really bad timing if BBQ broke the day before a double BP event.
@SnakeSound222 could you test it and report back here when you have time if a few people can confirm this because I want to be sure
What killer did you play? I played trapper with BBQ and was rewarded my points.
Just had a few games as Bubba didn't get anything at all I'll play another game and report back to see
I’ll play a game of Bubba and tell ya if I have the same issue on him.
@Acesthetiic thanks I'll check in a bit
It worked for me, so not sure what’s causing trouble over there.
Bbq works for me with huntress, legion,trapper,billy,freddy,deathslinger,wraith,pig and demo.
Not sure what you did to not work.
I also checked with cannibal and it seems to work just right
Bad timing? Or just as planned?
Again played as Myers now no BBQ points added seems sometimes it won't give me my points