Little confused
Pretty new to this game and I'm started to get confused by all the "etiquette" in this game and why people care about it so much
Just don't see why it matters
If someone could explain this to me I'd appreciate it alot
Thanks
Pretty new to this game and I'm started to get confused by all the "etiquette" in this game and why people care about it so much
Just don't see why it matters
If someone could explain this to me I'd appreciate it alot
Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why being nice matters? It doesn't if you don't care about others.
Play the way you want others to do to you.