Ghostface

Anyone else want Sidney Prescott aka original scream queen from Scream as survivor? Why she couldn't be added together with Ghostface?

Comments

  • They licensed the mask maker instead of the movie franchise.

  • Ghostface the character and mask belong to Funworld, not Scream. Scream had to pay to use the mask and the character, as far as I understand. That's why the MTV show doesn't have Ghostface, rather a different killer. I'm sure they tried to get a Scream chapter, but licensing in general is tough.

    So we got the current Ghostface. He's an original killer.

  • @nina1121 said:

    Anyone else want Sidney Prescott aka original scream queen from Scream as survivor? Why she couldn't be added together with Ghostface?

    The Ghostface in this game is not the one from scream.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Ghostface the character and mask belong to Funworld, not Scream. Scream had to pay to use the mask and the character, as far as I understand. That's why the MTV show doesn't have Ghostface, rather a different killer. I'm sure they tried to get a Scream chapter, but licensing in general is tough.

    So we got the current Ghostface. He's an original killer.

    Original scream mask was made in 1996 with original movie with Sidney presscot but other people explained what happened with it so yeah I get tir now