Ps4 compensation

So I for one think that every ps4 player should be compensated for the issues that arose with the new update; we are still waiting for a fix thank you for telling us your fixing it but... I feel like it’s been nearly a week and nothings been said since the stream it’s still broken maybe some bloodpoints or maybe a legacy outfit or a deathgarden mask cough cough :) it will never be the case but worth a try lool

Comments

  • I would like compensation, but not the ones you listed.

    Maybe Rift shards, Bloodpoints and a few shards would be good as the game is borderline unplayable. Just to catch up on the progress we lost assuming we did play the game at the time.

  • Tbh im on ps4 too and i dont play at all because of the frame rate. And its cute to dream but i dont expect any compensation from bhrv honestly if ps4 get something probably some bp like 100k or less then that

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    I would like compensation, but not the ones you listed.

    Maybe Rift shards, Bloodpoints and a few shards would be good as the game is borderline unplayable. Just to catch up on the progress we lost assuming we did play the game at the time.

    I was joking about the mask n skin I kno they wouldn’t give it to us lool :)