VPNing is getting too common
Seriously, a little less than half of my games when I choose to play survivor with a friend, have a killer that is using a VPN to cheat the system for easy wins, at least in the EU server.
Often they're in places like Thailand, Japan or even USA. Today managed to get a Peruvian killer who was red rank despite clearly being a white rank player in skill level. It's getting obscene, and I know the devs swear by hit validation instead of actually doing something about these players, but it's taking to long (I understand why) so something else needs to be done.
If we're not going to go the route of punishing players for doing this when it is blatant cheating, then we need to give survivors an indicator of the killer's ping to the server while in the lobby so that we can choose ourselves to avoid it. It's unplayable vs them, because they'll hit through any pallet even if you're really far; those situations where dropping the pallet means getting hit, mean you'll still be hit in that instant for not dropping the pallet.
Comments
I need to bump this back up, because I've been keeping track, and 2 thirds of my games on the EU server as survivor at red rank, I go against killers who clearly don't know how to play, but it doesn't matter because they have latency on their side.
Why is latency on their side?
Because they're using a VPN in order to get easy wins, because you don't need a brain to kill survivors with the servers this heavily biased in your favour. You need to start banning these idiots ASAP or it could very well destroy the game. I barely have any will to play, and when I do, it's this 2 out of every 3 games? And the games that aren't like this, I get multiple green rank teammates against a red rank killer...
Come on. You can do better. We deserve better. Ban people who are cheating. Or we will stop spending time and money on the game.