DC penalty & game crashing

Twice today my game has crashed upon loading into the map. Not only do I lose 13k worth of addons, but 12k of offerings.. which take god knows how many bloodwebs for them to show up again.. amounting to 100k+ bloodpoints to get back what I lost.

Now, I get these silly time outs (20min currently).. because the game crashed.

Fix your ######### please.

Comments

  • Uh oh Hunty is mad she lost her Iri Head and Ebony! :(

  • @Alphaphalt said:

    Uh oh Hunty is mad she lost her Iri Head and Ebony! :(

    except it was pig and wraith games but ok

  • Yeah my game just then crashed randomly. I know it's only a 5min penalty, but if it happens again I'll just play another game because why should I wait around for something that wasn't my fault? Just shows incompetence in the devs department.