Killers have you ever had really wierd hits?
have you ever got a successful hit that made even you say "how did that hit"?
have you ever got a successful hit that made even you say "how did that hit"?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Had a hit land but then the survivor lagged 6m away
Had some that I thought got... but didn't
Had a survivor lag trying to use a key
I was playing Blight and rushed into a tree while swinging my weapon at the same time; I slid right off of the tree and ended up landing a hit I was totally not expecting to get. Blight definitely has great opportunities for some crazy plays.