For the bloodhunt event can't you give us double player level points as well?
Why can't we just get both of them?
Why can't we just get both of them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because this is enough. We get free shards and bp and we get double bp. Sure im not gonna forgive them yet but this is good enough of an apology for now. Now they need to optimize their game and ill be gucci
I.. honestly don't see the reason why you need double the XP as well. There's gonna be double BP, there's gonna be a free weekend during the same time which will flood all ranks with newbies who'll have a miserable time..
I'm sure it's for shards since there's absolutely no other purpose of leveling up. I wouldn't say no since I haven't been able to play much lately lol
Double XP!?
Sheesh, what’s next... devs showing up at our houses to cook us a nice dinner?
pshh.. double XP😄