Blendette, lol 😱

When I get tired of being noticed and captured(!) I like to switch over to Claudette. My favorite stealth outfit is this one:


Tropical Dreads

Military Shirt

Producer Jeans


And man do I blend in! I've seen killers red stain reflected on my back as I squat to hide...and they not see me. Even when working on gens.

Sometimes even when working on a gen, a teammate will squat into me(hey now!) And be so confused why they cant latch on.

Well you can't latch on cause Claudette is there. Sweet mysterious lady of the fog(not to be confused with Lady of the Night..that's Jane!)

Comments

  • @Buttercake said:

    When I get tired of being noticed and captured(!) I like to switch over to Claudette. My favorite stealth outfit is this one:

    Tropical Dreads

    Military Shirt

    Producer Jeans

    And man do I blend in! I've seen killers red stain reflected on my back as I squat to hide...and they not see me. Even when working on gens.

    Sometimes even when working on a gen, a teammate will squat into me(hey now!) And be so confused why they cant latch on.

    Well you can't latch on cause Claudette is there. Sweet mysterious lady of the fog(not to be confused with Lady of the Night..that's Jane!)

    This is the first non cursed post I have seen from you

  • It's funny how you can always call a post from you cause the emoji's

    Yeah it's true, I have missed an embarassing amount of blendette's

  • Claudette is bae.