A list of rather unique bugs occurred within one match on Blood Lodge

First of all, I got absolutely no idea how to reproduce this, so I see it as some stand-alone map generation issue leading to multiple bugs in one trial.


-The match started with the killer skyrocketing 40-50m upwards from their spawn point for a couple of seconds so I saw them from across the map but wasn't quick enough to screesnhot it. Right after the poor hag fell down at a speed greatly exceeding normal falling speed.

-The match featured 1-2 second stutterings happenning simultaneously to all the players every once in a while.

-The total amount of gens spawned was 3 (screenshots of the map from different angles below)

image.png image.png image.png image.png


-The killer could climb on some of the textures (it was not possible for survivors, and only a few textures had this feature). Namely, an Obi-Wan method to deal with shack loopers:

image.png

Shack climbing in a good company caught on camera:

image.png

Exit games were not an obstacle either:

image.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments