Sole Survivor & Bitter Murmur?

So, if for example I already have 1 token for Sole Survivor, thus blocking my Aura within a 24 m range, and the killer is running Bitter Murmur, does Sole Survivor’s aura blocking range interact with the gen range (which only reveals survivors within 16 m of the completed gen), or does it only block my aura if the killer is closer than 24 m to the completed gen?

Comments

  • That is a good question.... That sadly I don't have an answer for

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    So, if for example I already have 1 token for Sole Survivor, thus blocking my Aura within a 24 m range, and the killer is running Bitter Murmur, does Sole Survivor’s aura blocking range interact with the gen range (which only reveals survivors within 16 m of the completed gen), or does it only block my aura if the killer is closer than 24 m to the completed gen?

    Distance from the killer.

  • I think the reason why so few people run the perk is that its unclear how it works with certain perks. Then theres the fact that BBQ works in a sort of backwards way compared to other aura perks so it doesnt work well against it.

  • It will have the same interaction as Undying, and I'm fairly certain it's from the killer, and only the killer. Sole Survivor is a very, very bad perk, though, so it's hard to say as it's run so little.