bugged challenges?
Earn 20k Bloodpoints in X category
4 games of maxing that category and barely 1k points into on the challenge
any idea what Im doing wrong? or is it actually bugged?
Earn 20k Bloodpoints in X category
4 games of maxing that category and barely 1k points into on the challenge
any idea what Im doing wrong? or is it actually bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was a common bug, yes. But as far as I know, it was already fixed. Got mine two-three days ago easily.
thank you for letting me know
the reason I asked was because I had problems on the day of posting
As of last night, it was not fixed. The Deviousness challenge works fine on certain killers (Legion), but doesn't work right on others (Blight for instance).
Huh, haven't faced that. I finished it with Legion and Leatherface, worked fine. +4000-8000 every match.
Survivor's challenge, though, should be working for sure.
Blight was def still bugged yesterday.