Hex: Undying question
is it applied to a totem itself or does it affect all 5 totems and keeps switching spots? I really don't know as I don't play killer.
is it applied to a totem itself or does it affect all 5 totems and keeps switching spots? I really don't know as I don't play killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So whenever a survivor is within 2 m of any totem, their aura is revealed.
If a Hex OTHER than Undying gets cleansed, and a dull totem is standing, that Hex is transferred to another dull totem.
If Undying is cleansed, then the Hex transferring ends, and the survivor aura reading within 2 m of totems also ends.
Thank you. I was really unsure because the in-game description confused me.