How do Dc bans / timers work
How do they timers work ? I know how they go up in times but do they decrease over a certain amount or times or days ? I’m curious because I got a hour day before yesterday, been playing yesterday & today n I got a error in the application on ps4 -_- I hate that flipping blue screen and well yeh it gave me a hour again -_- hows it not gone down... wondering how exactly they work
Comments
Depends on repeat offenses. It can be like a few minutes and first and can reach an hour.
I no the times 5,15,30,,1 hr so on I mean when it comes to the timer decreasing to go back to the previous ban timer so from 15-5 30-15 and so I hope that makes sense
Ahhh okay.
The devs have stated they won't disclose an exact time. However, a decent guess is like 90 days or something.
The penalty for DCing is sth like this:
As per offenses...
After 24 hours of no DCs the timer is rolled back to Zero.