Am I the only one who thinks Among Us is overrated?
I mean, its okay I guess. I never get imposter and when I do, I get voted out by some nerd "because I looked sus."
Tagged:
Mod
I mean, its okay I guess. I never get imposter and when I do, I get voted out by some nerd "because I looked sus."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will never play the "trendy" games, usually they're the most overrated and boring ones
I haven't played much of it, I was the same with Fall Guys - I played a few games but it wasn't for me.
I am enjoying Phasmophobia though, I've been playing it solo late at night with the lights off in the house, scaring myself silly!
I can't stand that game. I've played it a few times and every game I played, someone would just immediately call an emergency meeting and vote random people out. It really wasn't fun.
I tried it on my phone and was like meh.
I think Dbd is the most fun game I have played in a long time. I just wish it had competition so I could play it in different flavors.