dlc
What is the exclusive for the dlc if I buy it, shattered bloodlines to be exact
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No idea what is that "exclusive item for the new survivor" for purchasing the dlc when I compare with someone that has purchased just the survivor on the game store with iridescent shards and we have the same survivor content.
As I supposed they just didn't say a word about this.
I thought it was the shirt with adam... he has 2 vests.
Its a slightly different color vest, not worth it
well the vest you are talking about can be obtained too if you purchase just the character with iridescent shards so its not that exclusive I think its all about "misleading advertisement"
Maybe an exclusive skin but we dont know yet.
Honestly, get it with shards