Each killer represented by a song (UPDATED)

So I made a post about this a while ago and I wanted to update it.

Well, here goes.

@GhostyyBoi said:

Everyone's complaining about the new patch, so hopefully this is a break from that.

Some of these will be really confusing.

Never Gonna Give You Up (Rick Astley)- Mikey

Preach (Saint Motel)- Plague

All Star (Smash Mouth)- Bubba

Novocaine (The Unlikely Candidates)-Blight

The Sound Of Silence (Disturbed)- Phead

Dead Inside (Younger Hunger)- Frank

Wolf in Sheep's clothing (Set It Off)- Susie

Bad Guy (Billie Eilish)-Julie

Sound of Da Police (KRSone)-Joey

Electric Love(Borns)- Doctor

Redneck (Blake Shelton)-Billy

Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes)- Oni

My Demons (STARSET)-Spirit

Love Shack (The B-52s)-Huntress

Pale Rider (The Heavy Horses)-Deathslinger

Every Breath You Take (The Police)- Ghostface

Should I stay Or Should I Go (The Clash)- Demogorgon

Mr. Sandman (The Chordettes)- Freddy

Malpractice (Testament)-Nurse

Blood And Bones (The Blake Robinson Synthetic Orchestra)- Pig

Father and Son (Cat Stevens)- Trapper

I'll edit it if I come up with more.

Feel free to tell me how wrong I am, make suggestions, etc.

I encourage you to look up songs you don't recognize.

I'm only putting the ones I changed or added on here. Suggestions welcome!

Cold Cold Cold (Cage the Elephant)- Doctor

I'm Gone (Oliver Tree)- Hag

Mosquito Song (Queens of The Stone Age)-Hag

This is America (Childish Gambino / Donald Glover)-Clown

Sad Happy (Circa Waves)-Clown

Gangsta's paridise (Coolio)- The Legion (As a whole)

Choke (I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME)- Nurse

New Invention (I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME)- Deathslinger

Machine (Imagine Dragons)- Phead

Cotton eye Joe (Rednex)- Hilbilly

Immigrant Song (Led Zepplin)- Wraith

Rasputin (Boney M)- Huntress

Boyz N the Hood (Easy E)- Blight

Square Hammer (Ghost)- Spirit

Comments

  • If you're into metalcore at all, Ice Nine Kills' album The Silver Scream is all about classic slasher movies. They've got songs about Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, FT13, etc... It's a fun album! Just thought I'd share since the topic is about music lol

  • i like to think frank and julie unironically bop to Kill This Love by Blackpink because haha funny they kill and they're in love and yeah, they definitely do the JenLisa duo together in the bathroom. But then again, I think Partners In Crime by Set It Off works incredibly well here too.

  • Trapper: Master of puppets- metallica.

    Wraith: Don't fear the reaper- blue oyster cult.

    Hillbilly: Cotton eye Joe- Rednex.

    Nurse: Run to the hills- iron maiden.

    Hag: Mosquito song- queens of the stone age.

    Doctor: ######### with Dre Day- Dr. Dre.

    Huntress: Rasputin.

    Clown: bad, bad things- AJJ.

    Spirit: square hammer- ghost.

    Legion: (Frank) Hurt by nine inch nails. (Julie) Creep by radiohead. (Joey) C.R.E.A.M by wu tang clan. (Susie) Don't look back in anger by oasis.

    Plague: Stairway to heaven- led zeppelin.

    Oni: enter sandman- metallica.

    Deathslinger: Ghost riders in the sky- Johnny Cash.

    Blight: Boyz N the hood- eazy E.

  • With his new Marsh Madness skin in the Rift-

    Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 8.53.00 PM.png


    Wraith:

    Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 8.52.12 PM.png

    The Cooties - "My Calling"

    (The lyric I really wanted to use is at 3:56 in the video, but we're keeping the language PG-rated here)