Killer not loading properly into map
I have been having tiny killers in games. My character can't see over a generator they are so small. THe animation for blight loading in has him stantding tall stiff with his feet at least a foot under ground.
Tagged:
Pending



Comments
lol I've had that happen too. looks weird when the game is loading and the cam circles you
This has been happening with me as well, but I've only noticed it with the blight. I hadn't used him before and assumed he was just very short for like 10 trials.
There is a Twitter post about this bug where The Loom collects clips about the animation:
https://twitter.com/LuminiousDBD/status/1318842646719320064
I’m having the same thing happen too lol. Usually there’s a sound effect during the loading in, but I don’t get that anymore. If you play on PS4 like me, it’s probably the new update messing us up.