PS4 Auric Cell Packs Not Available

Is there any reason why Auric Cell packs are not available right now on PS4?

Comments

  • I'm trying to buy through the Dead By Daylight in-game store.

  • Nothing much is working on the ps4 right now

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Nothing much is working on the ps4 right now

    Frame rate sucks. Anything else?

    I've turned off cross-play because I still want to play, and it evens the playing field.

    But with these sales happening I want to take advantage of buying stuff, but I can't!

  • Mine was grayed out for a bit. Also all cosmetic and character prices were just loading and not displaying. I just let it sit on a cosmetic and load for a couple minutes and then everything worked. Guess it needs time to load all the content ?

  • @Beneath_The_Sink said:

    Mine was grayed out for a bit. Also all cosmetic and character prices were just loading and not displaying. I just let it sit on a cosmetic and load for a couple minutes and then everything worked. Guess it needs time to load all the content ?

    Thanks, I'll keep trying the Auric Cell Pack page and hopefully it comes back online.