Would you please consider -actually- buffing We're Going To Live Forever?
I spend a lot of time (2k+ hours) on both sides of the aisle. Everyone one, on either side, really want this.
When I'm playing killer, I want WGTLF to be easier to stack because it gives the survivors a heavy incentive to sacrifice a perk slot from their (sometimes infuriating) meta. When I play survivor, I want it to actually be worth giving up a perk slot that could go to Iron Will, Decisive, BT, Dead Hard, etc. As it is right now, WGTLF punishes you for doing too well. So if I happen to get three other skilled survivors, I'll almost certainly not get even one stack on my WGTLF. The only way I'm getting that thing up to 4 is if at least a couple of my team mates suck, the killer is smashing us, I know I'm not getting out so I just farm protection hits and safe unhooks.
We all know you tried to dupe us with this last update. All you did was update the description. The perk already awarded you for all the conditions the description now states, and it has done so for a long time. Can the devs listen to their players and finally consider changing the perk?
You don't have to get that inventive. The first example off the top of my head is making WGTLF cap out at 8 stacks instead of 4, with each stack being worth +12.5% instead of 25%. Leave all the original conditions for getting a stack, except now they give 2 stacks. Additionally, set conditions such as progressing 80 charges on a generator ("repair the equivalent of one whole generator") rewarding 1 stack, every 40 seconds being in a chase rewards 1 stack, and the first totem you cleanse rewards 1 stack. -- This way way when I spend almost the entire game leading the killer off in a 4-gen chase I can still get something out of the damn perk.
edit: spelling correction
Comments