Shattered Bloodline is OUT ON STEAM!
Fun stuff!
ETA for consoles?
Fun stuff!
ETA for consoles?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yaaaaay... i get to wait more again... pls be thursday at worst
Yeah, I'd be okay with it dropping later today for PS4... or even tomorrow.
I'd be cool with that.
Exciting.
I already bought it on Steam, but unfortunately, it will probably be a few days before I can play it (family health issues).
Just bought it just now, finally devs
Yeah its out everywhere. Well done devs.... and thank you.
The wraith is now top tier... God Lord he's good. I was already good with him, but wow... He's in the top tier now.