An open letter tp BHVR about exclusives
Dear BHVR
Please do not continue with exclusive items.
I have been financially supporting your game ever since Clown came out. And as a collector I collect killers, survivors, cosmetics, items and, yes, charms.
Now, the fogwhisperer head is bad enough but I can get behind that. Even legacy skins for crying out loud.
It is upsetting that I can not collect all items but this takes the cake.
I have to watch streamers to get a code with limited use just so I MAYBE get a charm?
I do not have the time to watch every streamer with codes and for having supported your game and having made the now somewhat questionable decission to financially support your game to theis day, I feel like you flipped me off with more exclusive items after stating there wouldn't be any more exclusives?
No, I do not have the charm. Yes, I would still complain even when I get these charms because it is unfair.
And to all of you who say charms are useless, that is beside the point. The same logic applies to cosmetics, weak perked survivors, killers and if you take it very far, this logic goes to video games over all.
Does that change that I wanted these charms and can not recieve them?
No
BHVR, I'm sorry to say that but I feel as though you spit in my face after I supported your game for believing in you.
At the very least make these charms purchable in the shop.
Kind regards
PS: Yes this is rushed and I could word things better.
Have a nice day
Comments
Ignore this one, I am new to the DbD forums. I have an updated letter so please do not bother with this one.