what if we could get a stranger things p2 dlc next summer?
Officer Hopper, Joyce byers... any other ideas?
fix demos addons maybe? maybe a map in the abyss?
Officer Hopper, Joyce byers... any other ideas?
fix demos addons maybe? maybe a map in the abyss?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly, if it fixes the Hawkins map then I'm happy. It's cool and nice but a hell for some killers, bad pcs, and especially survivors
Jonathan would have been a better character than steve in dbd IMO.
The only issue is have with that is how he'd look, I mean look at Quentin!
I WAS THINKING THE SAME LMAO
We definitely need more Stranger Things stuff. It's probably their biggest cash cow and i'm surprised they haven't been trying to milk it for more money. Either way, I'd love to see Billy & Robin in the game. They have said we will get Licensed Archives so maybe we will get a Stranger Things one.
I don't know these characters, but I don't think they will add another Stranger Things P2
My problem with ST Chapter 2, is I don't know what killer could be in. However, maybe it'll be another unorthodox chapter with 3 survivors (Hooper, Joyce, Jonathan) with no killers. Which as a ST fan and mainly survivor main I would love, but I don't think general killer or ST fan killer mains would like.
What killer would it be tho? like the survivors could be robin and billy, or hopper and joyce but the main killer in stranger things is the demogorgon.
why another killer? we have enough. fix my fav killer