everytime the killer picks up/hooks a survivor it did the animation on me no matter how far i was
It was on McMillan map (playing Jane), every time the killer (hillbilly) did a hook or pickup action it would do the same animation on me as well as the person he was on, even though i was far away e.g. if he was hooking someone i'd glitch out and hang randomly where i was in the air or when he picked up, it would be as if I was also picked up but like a ghost is doing it.
At first I thought it was just visual glitch for me but i was hiding in a locker (with perk head on) and it glitched me out of the locker and he saw me in the air outside of the locker and he hit me (also head on wouldn't activate at that time, although I was in the locker for the right amount of time).
Post game he (the killer) told me he saw it happening to me. Unfortunately i couldn't capture a screenshot.
Comments
That's the thing you're talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BblE5q3Zr8k