Lag, or something else? (video)

https://youtu.be/IIHOKaNGcuo

I'm posting this bc given the games current condition, I'm not sure what to make of this. The lag only occured during killer interactions, but regardless of what you may call this, it's certainly not acceptable.

Also I put the screenshot at the end just to show he wasn't running agitation or any kind of buff perks other than enduring and iron grasp

Comments

  • Looks like a hack. There was a killer using something similar on Dave18's stream. Basically it's a hack that makes it look like you're lagging but you can tell it's not a lag switch because he's clearly speedhacking at 0:26.

  • @lowiq said:

    Looks like a hack. There was a killer using something similar on Dave18's stream. Basically it's a hack that makes it look like you're lagging but you can tell it's not a lag switch because he's clearly speedhacking at 0:26.

    This isn't the first time I've seen stuff like this either. I don't know what's happening, but I swear in the past week I've seen more people that I am suspect of cheating than ever

  • The Billy was moving extremely fast for no reason while carrying you. Even if someone wanted to cheat...why during that moment of the game?

    A survivor has nothing else to do but WATCH the killers actions, do they think nobody is gonna notice?